- Pursuant to its ideology of striving for continuous improvement and betterment, the Company has used manufacturing facilities at the state-of-the-art Schedule 'M' Certified plant in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttara Khand.
- Cansas lifecare use companies are poised to be the most envied pharmaceutical manufacturing installation in the Indian medical industry. Truly unique in every sense of the term, the Plant's standards and facilities can match any other, worldwide. 'Zones of cleanliness' have been defined and adhered to, as well as GMP guidelines. Some of the salient features of the design concepts:
- No wood or asbestos component.
- Each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification units, and dust extraction systems.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Adherence to stringent specifications of Schedule 'M'
- Respective zones, areas, and even uniforms are marked specifically
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Conformation of each processing stage with the class of cleanliness; viz. 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 with respect to room air changes, pressure, particle count, flow direction etc.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system, multi-stage distillation plant, self-sanitizing, sanitary SS 31 loops water, with monitoring of pH, temperature, conductivity, and TOC requirements.
- Effluent Treatment technology is arranged for its waste outputs
- Environment-friendly chillers
- Good storage & stock management conditions in raw material, packing material, and finished goods stores.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for different products.
- The Plant is equipped with modern high-speed machines and integrated packaging lines to be cost-efficient. Extensive use of visual inspection machines, and multi-station tablet presses, are some examples.
The plant with high capacities and scope for future expansion’s capable of manufacturing all dosage forms viz. tablets, capsules, oral liquid, external liquid, dry syrup, ointments, cream, External powder, injections, Nutraceuticals products, and Ayurvedic products.
CUSTOM LABELING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Cansas lifecare provides third-party manufacturing facilities for reputed pharmaceutical players. We try to make the outsourcing activity easy & flexible for our partners in the pharmaceutical industry, by performing the following activities that include:
- We offer contract manufacturing of Tablets, Capsules, and Syrups.
- Depending on your needs, our services include purchasing raw materials, production, packaging, and quality control.
- Through this flexible approach, we are able to integrate perfectly into your supply chain.
- Looking forward to partnering for a mutually beneficial working relationship and a strategic alliance.
Economic Value of Strategic Alliance
- Reliable supply of quality products – Validated and approved processes.
- Minimize investments in capital-intensive facilities.
- Relief from the hassles of manufacturing & improve net earnings and cash flow.
- Divert Resources to focus on their core competencies – marketing.
- All products are analyzed and released by our quality control staff before shipment.
- Monitor and optimize the timeliness of our delivery.